FUNCTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
Research, documentation and information dissemination
Assist in the fight against drug and alcohol addiction
- The Child Protection Society of Lethabong aims to promote the wellbeing of children and to protect them from suffering, neglect, abuse and cruelty.
- It will uphold children’s rights and play an oversight role to ensure their position in the community is protected well.
- To obtain and find funding for community initiatives aimed at their economic, social and cultural development.
- A special focus on mitigating the impact of HIV/AIDS on children.
- To strengthen organisation and institutional capacity in the community that will enable them to satisfy their own needs and develop a normal balanced life.
- To lobby support from government, potential donors and stakeholders in the general society.
We ensure our supporters of a credible vehicle that will mobilise funding, resources at our disposal and interested stakeholders to promote and provide;
Advocacy of children’s rights
Residential care facilities
Early childhood care and developmental activities
Community-based child care initiatives
Interventions based on fact where child neglect is identified in collaboration with the Department of Social Welfare